Our Store Location & Pop-Up Events List
Visit us at our store, we would love to meet you!
Store name: Locally Global
Bentall Center Mall, Store #209
555 Burrard Street,
We are open:
Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm
(except public holidays)
About our store:
Our store carries more than Kasandy products. A collaboration that brings to life an old but exceptionally true African saying "It takes a village" in this case to succeed and make a lasting impact. Our Locally Global brand and store is focused on both local & global products and gifts, in
addition to our Kasandy products, that are fairly traded, creative,
eco-friendly and representing other local small business owners,
who are passionate about working with artisans from around the
globe; celebrating creativity, traditional arts, promoting quality & sustainability.
Each product has a story, each gift a meaning.
We are Locally Global.
- Africa - Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Rwanda, Swaziland
- Asia - Nepal, India
- Canada - Local BC products
- Europe - Albania, Peru
- Middle East - Israel, Palestine
Brands represented at LG alongside Kasandy are:
- Eco-Fair Trading
- Mondo Trading - Salt Spring
- One Leaf - Leather goods
- The Intersection Fair Trade
- Rawstic Handmades
- Reward Your Skin
In addition to our physical store, we will also be doing pop-up around Vancouver and the Island this summer. Here's our schedule.
2017 Pop-Up Event Schedule
1. Italian Day - Commercial Drive - Date TBA
2. Car Free Day - Denman Street - Dates TBA
3. Vancouver Jazz Festival - Robson Street - Date TBA
4. Vancouver Folk Festival - David Lam Park - Date TBA
5. Canada Day - Victoria - Dates TBA
6. Khatsalano Festival - Date TBA
7. Car Free Day - North Vancouver - Dates TBA
8. Labour Day - Victoria - Dates TBA
9. Videa - Victoria - Dates TBA
10. Shambala Festival - Dates TBA
11. St Thomas Moore - Burnaby - Dates TBA